• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    It's getting more serious now. These dudes directly attacked the manager and at least 2 of them had guns. UPDATE: Bank robbers tied up manager, had guns » Evansville Courier & Press Within the past couple days a convience store on the near West side was hit for the second time by a guy who showed a gun this time. As I said in an earlier post I haven't seen it this bad in Tiny Town in a long time. I NEVER set foot outside my house anymore unarmed.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Is anyone else suspicious that there are usually 3 black males that rob a place, a week or so later they say they have 1 or 2 in custody and then a couple more days there is ANOTHER robbery with 3 black males?

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Is anyone else suspicious that there are usually 3 black males that rob a place, a week or so later they say they have 1 or 2 in custody and then a couple more days there is ANOTHER robbery with 3 black males?

Shades of "Gremlins" ! Someone must be feeding them after midnight !

shavedforbattle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Evansville
    All these posts are making my hometown look horrible. It's really starting to make me feel awful. I heard gunshots on my street again, late last week. This place is turning in to a war zone. Please anyone who doesn't have a LTCH or is debating on getting one: do yourself and the rest of us a favor and get a LTCH, a gun, and protect yourself, your homes, your families, and your city. It is our responsibility.

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    I never leave home unarmed. Crime seems to be running rampant in all parts of Indiana. Tough times and I think the statistics this year will show a rise in crime. Stay armed, keep training and stay safe.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Its funny you say that because the bank manager said he thought they were the same guys from last time!
    I saw a little clip on the evening news and they didn't specifically point out the manager but the camera showed a lovely African American LADY sitting in a cop car trying to calm down. I assume she is the manager. An earlier report on WIKY radio this morning said there were 4 perps but now the story is 3 so it could be the same 3 guys that did it last time. There was even talk that one of them may be from Marion County. Very possible. Nothing good comes out of Marion:D

Last edited:

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    Some pretty stupid, desperate people running loose in all towns, not just your's.

They won't stop until caught.

The sad part is the emotional trauma for the victims,
    which is not nearly as bad as getting caught in the crossfire.

I find myself in a Bank almost everyday, used to not think anything about it.
    Now, I look for an exit plan before I make contact.

We are dreamers if we think things will get better (safer) anytime soon.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Some pretty stupid, desperate people running loose in all towns, not just your's.

They won't stop until caught.

The sad part is the emotional trauma for the victims,
    which is not nearly as bad as getting caught in the crossfire.

I find myself in a Bank almost everyday, used to not think anything about it.
    Now, I look for an exit plan before I make contact.

We are dreamers if we think things will get better (safer) anytime soon.
    It seems like I'm in one at least once a week also. I've open carried in both the ones I go into the most. Nobody has ever said anything in either. I hope I'm not caught in one some day when something happens. But it seems like my chances are getting better!

Sweetums

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lake County
    I was in class climbing utility poles on Tuesday night out in the Lynch Rd/Hwy 41 area and there was a helicopter with a search light that kept circling the area, along with some police cars that were in the area. They seemed to be looking for someone. Any idea what was up?

Top Bottom