• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I’m on an I pad thru a router, doesn’t work for me. But then again I would never think of cheating on an election or a poll, or anything really.

But I have made a few phone calls. :lmfao:

Well my wife is setting right next to me.:bacondance:
    I use firefox on my galaxy s9 or laptops. I thought all browsers these days had private tab browsing. Kinda like Microsofts virtual desktop.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    I am sure that us that live out in the country will be blamed for the high % of no. After all we are out of touch with the real problems that are in South Bend. Most of us simply don't vote blue no matter who, and that is our problem. lol

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    raw

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    I just went to vote again on a different device and the poll I saw was different....

POLL: Will Donald Trump's legal issues impact your vote for president?

Not sure if the gun law poll is archived somewhere or not. I didn't see it anywhere.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    IMG_0559.jpeg

10 minutes ago this was where it stood. Looked at news headlines and next thing I knew the poll had changed to a new question. So this result should be or close to the final result. I will be watching there noon/evening news to see if they mention it…anyone want to wager a bet

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    OP should change this thread title to "Daily WNDU Commie Poll", so we can all keep track of these goings on. Clearly there's a commie coming up with these poll questions. If we all vote early and often, maybe perception will become reality in the SB area.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    OP should change this thread title to "Daily WNDU Commie Poll", so we can all keep track of these goings on. Clearly there's a commie coming up with these poll questions. If we all vote early and often, maybe perception will become reality in the SB area.
    “Daily WNDU Commie Poll”…from main stream media in SOUTH BEND, IN - Surely you jest

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    These polls are probably time limited to 24 hours... New poll every day
    Yes it is. First time I have ever looked at their poll question as they mentioned it on their newscast at noon yesterday following their reporting on KS City parade shooting, SouthBends latest shooting, SB’s latest murder trial & conviction of another young upstanding citizen that was just turning his life around before he shot the victim, etc. They have a lot reports regarding ‘gun violence’, Moms Demand Action events/statements, etc. I seem to have missed all the pro 2nd reporting tho.

penguinship

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2020
    Bloomington
    I wouldn't even waste time going on the site in the future. Online polls aren't going to change anyone's mind, and if they don't like the results, they'll just ignore it. By refreshing and voting more, you're just giving them more ad revenue

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I went and made my vote . . . but these polls are mostly meaningless. They're done to get people to engage as participants with their website to increase traffic. Not going to persuade anyone about anything, and their "ballot box" is easily "stuffed" as I'm certain that one was given South Bend demographics.

Top Bottom