• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I figured for my 666th post I would make it count!

Have any of you guys seen this movie? Antichrist (2009) - IMDb

All I can say is WOW. They are really pushing the boundaries of what is considered to be a mainstream movie with this one. That an established actor like Willem Dafoe took this role is intrigueing to me. I am not sure if he had a.. um, "stand in" or not but this movie is VERY explicit.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I wonder if this could be interpreted as discussing religion?

IBTL...

This wont get locked, its OK to talk about evil, the Anti Christ, Obama etc....

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I figured for my 666th post I would make it count!

Have any of you guys seen this movie? Antichrist (2009) - IMDb

All I can say is WOW. They are really pushing the boundaries of what is considered to be a mainstream movie with this one. That an established actor like Willem Dafoe took this role is intriguing to me. I am not sure if he had a.. um, "stand in" or not but this movie is VERY explicit.

I am not really sure how mainstream that movie is. I havent ever heard of it. But whats the big deal? Its just a movie, there are far worse films with far more famous stars. Nicholas Cage was in 8mm and that movie was messed up.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I am not really sure how mainstream that movie is. I havent ever heard of it. But whats the big deal? Its just a movie, there are far worse films with far more famous stars. Nicholas Cage was in 8mm and that movie was messed up.

True, it IS a small independent movie, but if you have Netflix it is on instant watch. Trust me, I own 8mm, this movie makes 8mm look like the Wizard of Oz. I doubt I could even DESCRIBE some of the scenes on here without getting banned. Check it out, I put up a link to IMDB.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    True, it IS a small independent movie, but if you have Netflix it is on instant watch. Trust me, I own 8mm, this movie makes 8mm look like the Wizard of Oz. I doubt I could even DESCRIBE some of the scenes on here without getting banned. Check it out, I put up a link to IMDB.

I'm going to check it out from the library & see this movie, I like the horror movies:yesway:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    The scenery in the Woods is magnificant. The cinematography is exquisite and the actors are powerful. I really enjoy movies that feature a small focused cast, and this movie has two principle actors and thats pretty much it.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I watched this movie a couple of days ago on netflix because i read about it on here. you are right there are some scenes that are crazy. not a scary movie by any means. just wild and crazy. i had to turn away a couple of times.

Top Bottom