• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I just ordered some bullets from Midway USA. They were shown "In Stock". The estimated delivery date shown is Wednesday 12/23. That's day after tomorrow! What's the over-under on that? I'm thinking next year is a lot more likely.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Good luck. Ordered a Magpul AR grip on December 9th. Left Midway next day however since they choose to use the Mail Innovations crap it was transferred to the Postal Service and left Smyrna TN on the 14th (3 hours from home). No other tracking info as of this post. Here is the kicker, the tracking also shows it was in two different states at the same time, Indiana and Missouri on the 10th. The usual extra wait I have seen in the past with Mail Innovations is three to five days. With the current state of the Postal Service and time of year who knows what state or country it's sitting in with millions of other packages.

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    I ordered a few packages from Blue Bullets 2 weeks ago. At least they were honest and send they would be able to ship in 10-14 weeks. I had to use my certificate before the end of the year, so we'll see!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I can remember a time when I felt Midway must have been reading my mind. I could order something one day and it would be here the next. I figured they must have known somehow that I was going to order it and had it already on the way. That was quite a while ago now....

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I have been having the opposite experience. I ordered a bunch of supplies from Midway Sunday night that qualified for their free shipping and they are shown out to deliver today. UPS has been doing the best for my deliveries.

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    I have ordered "In Stock" supplies from several places only to have my order cancelled due to no inventory at least a dozen times in the last month. The supply chain is really messed up right now.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    What to my wondering eyes should appear but a box full of 55 gr Sierra Blitzkings. Delivered by (drum roll please) the USPS this morning to make my season bright.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    What to my wondering eyes should appear but a box full of 55 gr Sierra Blitzkings. Delivered by (drum roll please) the USPS this morning to make my season bright.

So they put all of the national resources into shipping your one order. It's all making sense now. ;)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom