• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I got an email from my mom this morning conerneing my aunt. My aunt is blood type RH / O Negative and she was rushed to the hospital on Monday night. The doctors are gearing up to operate on her by ealry next week at the latest. She had a brain surgey for a tumor late last year not sure if this is related to that or not.

In any case the doctors are looking for more O- blood for the operation since O- blood type people can only accept O-. I'm not a match since I'm O+.

If you are O- and are willing to donate please PM me so I can give you my mom's info and she can give you more information.

If your not a match that is OK just put us in your prayers tonight. Thanks!

---UPDATE--

Thank you for all the prayers and for those that can/could donate.
    I have just been informed by my mom that we were able to get 3 donors today and have 2 more for tomorrow so the doctor says we have enough blood of the O- for the operation.

Next up is the actual operation which I'm not sure when it will be yet. But we just passed the first hurdle. My mom wishes to thank every one that has helped and/or was willing to help.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Last edited:

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    haven't been here for a while but can I donate at any red cross and give them the info? I will be in Indy Monday only. Any info welcome

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    ---UPDATE--

Thank you for all the prayers and for those that can/could donate.
    I have just been informed by my mom that we were able to get 3 donors today and have 2 more for tomorrow so the doctor says we have enough blood of the O- for the operation.

Next up is the actual operation which I'm not sure when it will be yet. But we just passed the first hurdle. My mom wishes to thank every one that has helped and/or was willing to help.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Top Bottom