• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    I've got world at war on my wii. I thought it had Nazi zombies (it doesn't) so now I'm bidding on black ops. They are my first fps 's of any kind on any system. Medical school doesn't leave much time or money (hence the older versions) for these games!

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    I love COD Modern Warfare. I played the crap out of it on PC. I then switched to Mac and installed XP on it just so I could play COD! I never got the hang of playing it on PS3. My boys destroy me everytime!

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    The one thing that makes it a downer for me is they need to put more co-op stuff in these games. Its like they figure that you never want to play with a buddy or anything, I just don get it:dunno:

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    IMHO Black Ops is the best COD release so far, MW2 was prior to that, as was W@W prior to that, etc, etc.

The new COD "point buy" system is probably the greatest improvement over previous versions, not to mention the new "wager games" system, those two coupled together really spices things up a bit over the usual game modes.

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    The one thing that makes it a downer for me is they need to put more co-op stuff in these games. Its like they figure that you never want to play with a buddy or anything, I just don get it:dunno:

I'm in complete agreement with you, Co-op campaign especially for PC would be a huge buying point for me. All Vs. is really is just another Counter Strike.

Same thing for games like Fallout 3, Oblivion ect. if they had Co-op it would make them so much more fun.

Top Bottom