• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I have a digital camera problem and googled it with no luck so, I knew the next best place to ask was right here on Ingo. I received a free Casio EX-Z600 camera the other day that has a problem only when taking photos of a day, outside. The photos always come out white like theres too much light. It doesn't do it when I shoot video and indoors it takes great pictures with or without the flash. It does have adjustments for about everything, any ideas? I don't plan on putting any money into it but would like to be able to use it outdoors. Thanks for any info that might help.

woowoo2

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Most point and shoot cameras have scene files built into them.
    Indoor, outdoor, Close up etc....
    Were you in the correct scene file?

If you were you may be able to lower the iris (Exposure) a little in that file.
    Make sure to hold the button half way down to let the camera adjust itself before taking a picture.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    sounds like your white balance may be set for a darker time (like night time) does the shutter sound like it stays open longer then a quick click?

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    Is the ISO in Auto? It sounds like it is overexposing, and if the ISO is in manual and maxed out, it might not have a fast enough shutter to compensate.

Top Bottom