• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • three50seven

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    Miami County
    I looked at a knife today at a gun show, and now I'm wishing I would have bought it. It was a large sheath knife with an antler or bone handle. Blade was approx. 7" and was marked Cold Steel Made in USA along the face of the blade. Blade shape was a drop point, kind of reminiscent of an older bayonet. I don't remember what the sheath looked like, but it was leather. It appeared to have some age on it, and I can't find a picture of anything that looks similar. Any ideas?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I looked at a knife today at a gun show, and now I'm wishing I would have bought it. It was a large sheath knife with an antler or bone handle. Blade was approx. 7" and was marked Cold Steel Made in USA along the face of the blade. Blade shape was a drop point, kind of reminiscent of an older bayonet. I don't remember what the sheath looked like, but it was leather. It appeared to have some age on it, and I can't find a picture of anything that looks similar. Any ideas?
    If it's made with the old Carbon V steel it's a good knife. I'm thinking it's the Recon model.
    Pictures would be helpful.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I picked up one of those Trailmasters in a box with a bunch of stuff at an auction. Too large for me as a working knife, but it's held up well as everything from a tile scraper to a gardening digging tool.

Top Bottom