• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kentuckypilgrim

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    A G22 is the only glock I own. The only thing I bought for it is a 357 sig barrel. I prefer the 3rd gen s&w. I have a 469 that I carry and shoot the best. Also 2 cs9's, a 6906 and a 915.

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana

LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    I have one that I carry on duty. I really do like it. Haven't had even one issue with it yet. Currently set up with a Streamlight TLR-1HL (insanely bright btw). Standard sights (for now). Though I do love the gun, I still think my G21SF is still my favorite. Both are fantastic guns though

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Mine is a Gen 4 and I carry it every day. It is bone stock, no reason to mess with it in my opinion.

My G22 (gen 4) was my first and only handgun until I got my G20 gen 3 last week.

I love the G22. It made a liar of everything I had heard about the .40 being "snappy" or whatever the shootability gripe of the day was.

It shoot great and is easily more accurate than I am-- though admittedly that's not saying a whole lot.

The light weight makes for a very pointable and maneuverable package, even with a mag full of 180s. The Gen 4 grip is wonderful and it's just a great package. Honestly, the G22 is compact enough that I don't much see the G23 being much more carryable, but then I'm not EDCing this thing, so that little difference might actually be huge.

Mine is box stock with the only exception of the easy-even-for-a-noob trigger polish (which I'd recommend for EVERY Glock-- great results on my G22).

I'm only selling mine now because I got the G20. I wish I could keep both!

Top Bottom