Any gun shows this weekend in southern indy to indianapolis area?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DSmith78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Indiana
    Hoping to find a gun show in the southern indiana area all the way up to around the indy area. Dont have anything to do this weekend

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I think there is one at the Armory in Marion County this weekend.

Any feedback or information about this show?

I think I remember peopel talking about it before, but was wondering about it. Thanks...

Knife Lady and I only live about 35 minutes from the Holt road (Armory) show. We are traveling over 2 1/2 hours to the Valpo show...this should tell you something about the Holt road show. :D

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Knife Lady and I only live about 35 minutes from the Holt road (Armory) show. We are traveling over 2 1/2 hours to the Valpo show...this should tell you something about the Holt road show. :D

Valpo show bigger or just better run from a vendor's perspective? I've been to Holt before and thought it was a nice little show. Was surprised at how much surplus showed up.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Valpo show bigger or just better run from a vendor's perspective? I've been to Holt before and thought it was a nice little show. Was surprised at how much surplus showed up.

The Valpo show is a much bigger show, it's probably the largest show in Indiana after the Indy 1500. The fact that it is only twice a year helps in the fact that the area is not over saturated with gun & knife shows like central Indiana is. The show is promoted by Dunes Rifle and Pistol Club.....this is the only show that they do and they do a great job in promoting it. Some of the "regular" gun & knife show promoters that have shows just about every weekend somewhere in Indiana could learn a lot from how this show is run. :twocents:

JBI812

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    East side Indianapol
    The local Armory shows are all small. Mostly individuals buying and selling collection of firearms and accessories. The Indy 1500 is the only large show that I know of. But, some of the shows have some interesting stuff to look at. I enjoy traveling to the shows and meeting new people and seeing different stuff. Lafayette, Kokomo, Tiption, Muncie, Fort Wayne, Brazil, Terre Haute and Seymour all have good shows.

Top Bottom