• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    I need some 2400 powder and can not find any around here in the Fort wayne area. I will be driving down to Indy next week for the Bonnie Rait concert and was hoping to find some down there. Anyone know of a shop in Indy that has 2400?

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    Big +1 to the Indiana Gun Club. Picked up some accurate #2 last night. They are out of titegroup but said shipment is coming the 20th of this month.

Great , Thank You. Any chance you saw if they had an accurate #5? Need some of that too, non in Fort Wayne area.
    Thanks again for your help guys. Living here in New Haven I got used to having Sinclairs down the road from me, it was great, they always had what I needed. Now that Brownells bought them and closed the retail shop here I am struggling to find the powder that I need.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Great , Thank You. Any chance you saw if they had an accurate #5? Need some of that too, non in Fort Wayne area.
    Thanks again for your help guys. Living here in New Haven I got used to having Sinclairs down the road from me, it was great, they always had what I needed. Now that Brownells bought them and closed the retail shop here I am struggling to find the powder that I need.

Powder list/ prices from website:

Indiana Gun Club :: Gun Powder

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers

I bought Accurate #5 from them last week and they had it in 1 pound but not 8 lbs.

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    Once again Thanks for the help guys. Stopped by Indiana Gun Club on Wensday. Got my powder. Great place, will be stopping back anytime I am in the area.

Top Bottom