Any stores near Indy going toward Noblesville have an inventory?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    I'm looking for a few knives and would like to put my hands on some before buying. The hard part is finding a place that stocks much that I am looking for. I am hesitant to buy something in particular online without knowing that it is what I want first.

I would like to check out a few fixed blade and folder Benchmades, ESEE, etc.

Anyone around have stock?

Thank you,

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Very little, I suggest talking to Brad and Sheila!

I would go beyond very little and say none in Noblesville area. Definitely talk to Brad and Sheila. If you want to check out some Benchmade folders you could check out Xtreme Vehicle Designs in Noblesville. They have a few cases of Benchmade in there that are owned by Revolver Tactical (Brad is a parter in this so you know the knives are good to go!)

Last edited:

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I would go beyond very little and say none in Noblesville area. Definitely talk to Brad and Sheia. If you want to check out some Benchmade folders you could check out Xtreme Vehicle Designs in Noblesville. They have a few cases of Benchmade in there that are owned by Revolver Tactical (Brad is a parter in this so you know the knives are good to go!)

^^^^^^^^^^
    What he said! :rockwoot:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    The actual store is 'Revolver Tactical" (I'm part owner) and it is located inside Extreme Vehicle Designs. There is not a very good selection at this time (Benchmade only with Chris Reeve coming in two weeks). You would be better off contacting me for a FTF and checking out anything you want.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Streak-fu also you mentioned being interested in an ESEE as well. Are you interested in in certain model(s). The reason I ask is because I'm also located in Noblesville and have a few that you can handle to see if you like before purchasing. Then is you like one Knife lady will either have it instock or can get it. I get all my ESEEs from her. And as Brad said hooking up with him for any folders is your best route. I have an ESEE 5, 3, and Izula if you wanted to check those out.

Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    I've been looking at the ESEE 4 or 5.

For the Benchmade fixed knives, I'm wanting to check out the 140 Nimravus, 162 Bushcrafter, and possibly the Adamas. For the folders, I'd like to see the 520 Presidio (to compare to my 551 Griptillain), 580 Barrage, etc.

Basically, in the folders, I am open to any drop point with a smooth edge of 3" or longer.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    What will you be carrying from Chris Reeve?

My first order was suppose to be shipped yesterday...well I paid for it yesterday. :) Here is what I have coming from Chris Reeve.

(Qty.3) Umnumzann

(Qty.3) Sebenza 25 Plain

(Qty.3) Large Sebenza 21 Plain

(Qty.1) Large Sebenza 21 Plain w/ Unique Graphic (Riddled)

(Qty.1) Large Sebenza 21 Plain w/ Unique Graphic (Glorious)- Already Sold

(Qty.1) Large Sebenza 21 Plain w/ Unique Graphic (Gold Leaf)

(Qty.1) Large Sebenza 21 Insingo Plain

(Qty.1) Large Sebenza 21 Insingo Plain w/ Micarta Inlay

(Qty.2) Small Sebenza 21 Plain

(Qty.1) Small Sebenza 21 Plain w/ Unique Graphic (Geometric)

(Qty.1) Small Sebenza 21 Insingo Plain

(Qty.1) Small Sebenza 21 Insingo Plain w/ Micarta Inlay

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I've been looking at the ESEE 4 or 5.

For the Benchmade fixed knives, I'm wanting to check out the 140 Nimravus, 162 Bushcrafter, and possibly the Adamas. For the folders, I'd like to see the 520 Presidio (to compare to my 551 Griptillain), 580 Barrage, etc.

Basically, in the folders, I am open to any drop point with a smooth edge of 3" or longer.

Everything you have mentioned, we have in stock except for the Benchmade 140 Nimravues model

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Damn.....I wish my piggy bank was bigger.... :(

Do you have a store front other than Xtreme in Noblesville?

No, just the Revolver Tactical store in Noblesville. I'm in the Noblesville/Fishers area several times a week, and I'd be more than willing to meet you and let you check out any models that you might be interested in.

Top Bottom