Any way to find out the charges of someone held by US Marshalls?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Long story short, a neighbor of mine had their house raided last month with an arrest warrant. The guy was picked up by Indy PD & ISP and has been held at the Marion County Jail since. His "Inmate Lookup" just shows that he is being held by US Marshalls, but no charge information. Nothing at the Indiana Mycase website either. US Marshalls website has nothing that I found to look someone up? Is there anything like Mycase for Federal or Interstate charges?

Since this guys house looks into my kitchen window, I'm kind of curious what he is being charged with? Anyone have any ideas on how to find out?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    You might try the PACER website for the Southern District of Indiana federal court. You have to register, not sure about charges for just looking something up or....

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Wow, Thank you. That's what I love about INGO, ton's of helpful members and information. Got the info I was looking for already.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The information is filed in open court and is not confidential, but if it were me, I wouldn't use his name on the public internet unless it hit media first, but that's up to you.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    The information is filed in open court and is not confidential, but if it were me, I wouldn't use his name on the public internet unless it hit media first, but that's up to you.

Agreed. Thanks again for the info. I knew nothing of the PACER system, but figured that there was something out there.

Top Bottom