• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG, it's coming I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Considering I haven't played 1, 2, or 3 nope I couldn't care less. I race real cars not fake ones.

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG, it's coming I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Considering I haven't played 1, 2, or 3 nope I couldn't care less. I race real cars not fake ones.

ah yes but I drive a pickup truck cause a race car cannot do any off the work a 1 ton can do. I work 10 hrs a day weekends a holidays as a 3rd shifter I have no time to race real cars or the money but it would be fun

jp828108

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Clermont
    I'm excited for it, just saw the first preview for it while watching British Top Gear. I would love to get into racing real cars, just don't have the money for it right now. I want to one day buy something to do autocross with. but until i can find the funds for that, i will have to stick to my video games.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm going to take a look at it but I haven't had enough free time lately to play any video games. My free time lately has been devoted to brainless activities like catching up on Top Gear BBCa,, found a place online that has every episode (all the Aussie ones, all the Clarkson specials, and the first season of the US show). Clarkson makes car shows a pretty decent time.

BURNSURVIVOR725

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Vincennes
    I'm going to take a look at it but I haven't had enough free time lately to play any video games. My free time lately has been devoted to brainless activities like catching up on Top Gear BBCa,, found a place online that has every episode (all the Aussie ones, all the Clarkson specials, and the first season of the US show). Clarkson makes car shows a pretty decent time.
    Please dear god post the link!!!! im looking forward to it. it will give me something to do on the rare occasion i have nothing to do. i dont play as much as i used too. i couldnt tell you the last time i bought a game. $60 will buy me a weekend worth of .22 ammo, fishing bait and then some. and those memories last a lifetime.

Top Bottom