Anybody have experiences with Sig Sauer 1911's?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chesh97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2011
    NE Indiana
    I really like the looks of this pistol, but I don't know anything about Sig's 1911 line? What's the scoop? Good, bad...

1911 C3

1911-Compact-C3-detail-L.jpg

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    I have a 5" and a 4" Sig 1911. They have both performed well, and there have been no issues with either FMJ or JHP .

Chesh97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2011
    NE Indiana
    This is what I like to hear. I just had to sell my Kimber for financial reasons. I know a lot of people bash on the Kimbers, but it was a beautiful pistol, that shot great!! When my finances improve, should only be a few months.. I need to have a 1911 back, so I am contemplating this one.

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    This is what I like to hear. I just had to sell my Kimber for financial reasons. I know a lot of people bash on the Kimbers, but it was a beautiful pistol, that shot great!! When my finances improve, should only be a few months.. I need to have a 1911 back, so I am contemplating this one.

I'm about an hour southwest of Ft Wayne. If you want to shoot 'em, let me know.

mshogren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Nov 20, 2010
    Arcadia
    I have a C3 that is my carry piece. I love it. Shoots great and I have not had any issues now that it is a little more broken in. Had FTF issues initially, last round would inertia feed locking the slide open, but that is now gone after a couple hundred rounds. This is a mag issue that appears to have been addressed by sig with new dimpled mags in more recent shipments.

Mark

Top Bottom