• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    I am a Heavy Duty Truck/ Diesel Mechanic with 6 years experience. I have an Associates Degree in Business Management. I have been unemployed since October, and just can not find work. I am looking for something between Indy and Terre Haute, within 30 miles north or south of I70. I honestly don't care if it is mechanic work, factory maintenance, heavy equipment, management work, etc. I have the tools and know how to do it all. Pay range I am looking for is $17-20, which is fair for my level of ability and knowledge, especially with today's fickle economy and fuel prices.

I have been all over Craigslist, Hoosier Topics, and Indiana Career Connect. It's like when there is one Diesel Mechanic position open, there are 50 guys looking to fill the spot.

If you know anybody looking for a good mechanic who owns his own tools and who takes pride in his work, let me know. I have about a month, and we will be out on the street, literally.

Last edited:

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Roland's trucking in greenwood. I heard they might be hiring. I would call and check. They deal strictly in heavy diesel. Good luck to you.

dagibson1507

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Muncie, IN
    Anybody with a cdl tnt fireworks out of marion is hiring. Would just be for the summer but I made good money last year. 200-300 a day. Pm me for more info.

Top Bottom