• flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    RUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!
    I allowed them to make some bad investments with a considerable amount of money some years ago. Won't happen again. I enjoy 5/3 myself.

Bob

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Find a local bank, the big ones don't give a sh## about you and will probably tell you as much if you ask. I have accounts in 3 different local banks and couldn't be happier, hell one of them has lowered the interest rate on some property I have mortgaged with them 3 times now without me asking them too. And it CAN'T go back up, it's in the agreement. So far they have knocked my 30 year note down to a 20 year note and my monthly payments are less than they were originally as a 30 year note!!!

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    Don't go to Chase! They have a lot of products for investments, but they can be a PITA to deal with. As long as you spend money with them in a manner that suits them, you're OK. On the other hand, if you need them to do something they'll drag their ass doing it, if at all.:xmad:

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Find a local bank, the big ones don't give a sh## about you and will probably tell you as much if you ask. I have accounts in 3 different local banks and couldn't be happier, hell one of them has lowered the interest rate on some property I have mortgaged with them 3 times now without me asking them too. And it CAN'T go back up, it's in the agreement. So far they have knocked my 30 year note down to a 20 year note and my monthly payments are less than they were originally as a 30 year note!!!
    THIS ^^^^

I've heard absolute horror stories about every single "big bank" out there. But a lot of small-town banks and credit unions only get "complaints" and things of the sort. Every bank is going to have at least 1 customer that isn't totally satisfied, but it seems that the small banks and credit unions are the best at satisfying their customers and not screwing them over.

Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Have you considered something like Edward Jones? It's pretty nice having ONE person to talk with when it comes to your money.

I know that's not a bank, but you said something about investment options.

Banks can't stand me... I never have enough money to my name for them to really care. My Edward Jones guy has one of my 401k's and an IRA of mine, he's always appreciative and helpful.

:twocents:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Have you considered something like Edward Jones? It's pretty nice having ONE person to talk with when it comes to your money.

I know that's not a bank, but you said something about investment options.

Banks can't stand me... I never have enough money to my name for them to really care. My Edward Jones guy has one of my 401k's and an IRA of mine, he's always appreciative and helpful.

:twocents:

ive been with EJ since my early 20's

not really that I want to anymore, but its better than being penalized twice for taking it all out, lol.

Top Bottom