• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    I use to carry a Buck trio years back since that is what my grandad carried and my dad. For awhile I switched to liner lock style with a pocket clip.

I went back to my old buck trio and then got my first case stockman for christmas. I love it. Just wondered how many guys carry this style EDC.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Victorinox Spartan in my EDC.
    Not my primary knife but still part of the EDC.

You dont always need a fast speed tactical one hand opening for most cutting tasks.
    I even sometimes open my knife with both hands, slowly, to actually not scare people around me.Even if it's an automatic knife or a one hand opening knife.Those things really scare non-knife people if you open it in a nano second with a loud "clic!". :):

chibicascade

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Terre Haute
    I carry a Victorinox super tinker. It is in addition to the Buck vantage that I carry.
    Occaisionally, I'll throw in this Fugly imperial Ireland, but it really bepends on what I'm doing that day.
    image-1_zps60e075c5.jpg

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Just bought myself a Case 4" Spey single blade as a Christmas gift to myself. Case knives are consistently my EDC. They're my favorite manufactured pocket knives.

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    I often throw an old Remington Bullet knife w/ Orange sunburst scales in my pocket. Tough AMERICAN made knife!

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I carry this Great Eastern Trapper once in awhile. There are less than 20 of these made and they never went up for sale because they (GEC) had problems with the handles cracking when trying to pin them to the frame. It was given to me by Ken Daniels, one of the owners of GEC. When Ken gave me the knife, he told me that I was not allowed to sell it and expected me to keep it and use it.........so that is what I did.

GreatEasternYellow001.jpg

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    I took some pic of mine... Case Stockman, my newest knife which is a Victorinox Electrician and a Victorinox money clip knife.

I carry the money clip for church and in the summer when i have on baggy golf shorts. My other knives are too big and I always worry they will fall out of my pockets when I sit.

Top Bottom