• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kirch86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Friday off here, prolly going to finish some drywall in my basement then head out to find some morels!!

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I was already off Friday but thanks to the Tsunami they gave us Thursday and Monday off as well. Of course the forecast shows rain for 4 of those 5 days too.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I'm off on Good Friday.

And very very thankful. I need an opportunity to get another hour or so of sleep.

Then it's off to Fry's for some computer shopping.

-J-

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I'll be working 02:00-11:00 tomorrow, have to upgrade two servers with 2TB of RAM each.

After that I plan on taking the wife and baby boy to the park or something else cool like that.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    weird thing here. For hourly/union folks, tomorrow is a holiday. For salary folks, tomorrow isn't a holiday.

SO where I work, Ill be there, but none of the equipment is running. So its kind of a holiday for me anyway ;)

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Friday is a long day for me at the office (8am - 7pm). Drew the short straw! A lot of our customers will be off, though, so I expect it to be quiet. More INGO time!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    weird thing here. For hourly/union folks, tomorrow is a holiday. For salary folks, tomorrow isn't a holiday.

SO where I work, Ill be there, but none of the equipment is running. So its kind of a holiday for me anyway ;)

Not where my husband works. He has Monday off too thanks to union contract terms. :rockwoot:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm supposed to have every Friday off as I work 4-10's. But I'm just shy of $7k in overtime for the year already. 95% of it is overtime that I didn't want but I'm blessed to have a job. I did get this 3 day weekend off though. I'm going to enjoy it after my 60+ hour average work week.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I'm supposed to have every Friday off as I work 4-10's. But I'm just shy of $7k in overtime for the year already. 95% of it is overtime that I didn't want but I'm blessed to have a job. I did get this 3 day weekend off though. I'm going to enjoy it after my 60+ hour average work week.
    That's usually the way it is for me from this time of year till the Fall, but we're scary slow right now, and down to half the workforce we had last year. I hate mandatory OT, but, it would kinda be a nice change of pace right now.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom