Anyone going to the Brown County Gun & Knife Show This Weekend?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    It's being held this Saturday and Sunday (Nov. 5 & 6) at the Seasons Convention Center on St. Rd. 46 E. in Nashville (across from the Mc Donalds)

Price is $5.00 for adult admission and children 12 and under are free. Times are Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

It's not the 1500 but does normally have some good deals and some neat stuff. I'll likely go both days.

By the way...a new gun shop will be opening in Nashville this Friday. Address is 82 East Washington St. (just east of the alley). They are advertising open times of Tues. - Friday 2: p.m. to 6 p.m. and Sat. from 9: a.m. till 2: p.m.

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Shoot! I live in Brown County and didn't know they were having another one so soon. I may try to make it Saturday. The new gun shop is tucked in behind a couple of other shops. It will be easy to miss so look closely.

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Went this morning> First time since the move to the Seasons. A lot nicer than when they were at the Fairgrounds. Not a lot of deals on what I was looking for. But the prices were not too awful bad. Had some reloading stuff and a good variety of guns. Was tempted by a Rossi stainless .357 lever gun. There was a whole booth of Sigs. I was kinda of suprised by some of the big name manufacturers represented. I would say worth the $5 to get in and mingle with gun people. Found out a guy I used to ride quads with has gotten into guns.

Errkola

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Indiana
    I was in the are for other reasons and went. they are not going to be in the Seasons after this as the Seasons is too much $$, spoke to the promoter. I was interested in this show as I think under the right conditions it could be a good one to get some tables. I know the guy that is opening the shop in Nashville, he has some good stuff but doesn't suffer fools well.

Top Bottom