• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Wife got a new tablet. She is into Big Fish games and has a bunch of them. No problem until she tried downloading the game manager to the new tablet. When you get to the Big Fish game manager, it comes up with App is to old to run on this version of Android. We have a Lenovo Tab M10 Plus 3rd gen Android 12. Any idea on if we can run the game manager?? I have no idea how to mess with Android software. Possibly rollback the Android version or????

I tried emailing BF and they said Big Fish manager does not work on Android, but you can download the manager and run it. I think they know less than I do.

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Awwww.....

<<<Our forums have been fragile for quite some time, and it has been determined that we are unable to sustain them while also maintaining the first-rate customer experience via other channels that our players have come to expect.

As of April 30th, 2018, creating new posts and private messaging will be disabled on the Big Fish Games forums. All existing content isn't viewable, regrettably, and we highly recommend visiting our Facebook group as a forum alternative.>>>

I will see what potato book has.

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Anyone following. I was able to download Amazon Apps. Then download the game manager after jumping through all the "This app is too old for your device" Then to Advanced and are you sure you want to do this.

Top Bottom