Anyone here know member rabbit hunter mab???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hassiebawked

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 18, 2019
    South Central Indiana
    I responded to a gun he had for sale. We agreed on a price and I was going to meet him in his town of Shelbyville on Friday at 3:00. He marked the ad SPF. I left a message with my phone number. Friday came and I messaged him to get an address around 2:30. I drove to Shelbyville and went to a couple places while waiting for a reply. Stuck around until about 5:00 and tapped out and drove home. I’ve sent him several more messages to meet. He has been on here several times but just refuses to reply. This is a great group of people. I never figured he’d ghost me like this but in this day and age anything is possible. At this point I’m just hoping he’s ok. He was a pretty active member but I haven’t heard a peep from him.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, sorry you drove and got ghosted. Personally I never go wheels up until I have an address and time.

This is where the feedback feature comes in handy.

Sounds to me like he found somebody else to sell it to at a higher price and didnt have the courtesy of telling you he changed his mind.

If you see he is logging in here, he's fine. I'd worry if he ghosted you and never logged in here again.

Top Bottom