• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    Not sure if this is the right subsection to post this, please move if it's not. Also, sorry this is kinda late/last minute, but I was wondering if anyone near Zionsville or Brownsburg with some land to shoot on would maybe be kind enough to let me and a buddy shoot our shotguns tomorrow? I just got invited to go hunting monday and tuesday, so I got the scope bore sighted but just need a few shots to get it all the way in. My friend just bought a shotgun a couple days ago and hasn't been able to shoot it yet that would tag along with me if ok. Thanks in advance :)

sianbrimons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Elkhart
    not sure of where you're at, but why not check out a dnr range? your tax dollars paid for it, they're public... here's a link to the park map "where to hunt" just hover over the dots close to you, look for "shooting range" on the quick list that pops up

DNR: Where to Hunt

illini40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    I believe I have read that Wilbur Wright range will let you shoot slugs on their range? You will need to confirm that, but I would recommend a nice Sunday drive out to Wilbur Wright.

Top Bottom