Anyone seen any wadcutter or 38amu colts out there?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    I believe Clark still builds them. I always wanted one of the S&W 38 Special wadcutter semi autos. I think it was a model 52?

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I can't remember which gunshow it was, but sometime in the last two months, I saw a semi-auto pistol in 38 Spl wadcutter for sale on a table. I don't remember if it was the Colt of S&W, or the price. I just remember thinking I hadn't seen one for sale in some time. If you are wanting to buy one, you should probably start hitting the gunshow circuit. If you do, it helps to be friendly and talk with the dealers about what you are looking for.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    52's are lots easier to find than Colts. Look at gun broker. Also there is a man at most local central Indiana shows that normally has a half a dozen tables just inside of the show floor.
    He has a plexiglass wall infront of his cases, hes generally high but he has very nice handguns for sale.
    He has loads of smith a colt revolvers and autos, I would talk to him.
    I'm a bullseye guy and I own a few Colts and two 52's but none are for sale.
    If your looking at Colts get ready to bend over when buying extra mags. Last I looked they were 100 bucks plus each.

drm-hp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Brownsburg
    There was a Colt version for sale at the Tipton gun show earlier this year.
    For what it is worth, if you want a version of 1911 I am pretty sure it was there. I have never seen such a variety of beautiful colts in one place ever. It was a great show to take $ to.

Top Bottom