Anyone shooting the Appleseed event Dec 6 and 7?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brianheeter

Marksman
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    WHTR Channel 13 out of Indy is forecasting the rain to end just about the time we will be getting started. Bring rain gear and a great attitude because we will have a great time regardless of the weather! See you on Saturday.

brian

Nate Suns

Marksman
    Jan 15, 2013
    Fishers
    Just so I don't have to start my own thread, is there a reason that Nashville is the only location with upcoming seeds listed. I'm assuming it's only because we are close to a new year. If that is the case, do we know when other locations will have a schedule ready? I'm looking forward to another Winterseed and would love to see one on the schedule.

grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Nate the forum was having issues with eventbrite and getting the dates on the schedule. They are In the process of getting it updated now that they have fixed the issues. Should be up soon though

brianheeter

Marksman
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    NO! Nashville is the ONLY place that will host Appleseed in Indiana. YOU MUST COME TO NASHVILLE!!!!

OK, while not true it was fun to type that in. The Nashville dates got submitted and posted before the IT issues occurred and the other dates will be posted in short order. Rest assured that we will have shoots all over the state in the places that you have come to expect and one or two that are new to us. So, if you haven't already, buy some .22 LR ammo to set aside for an Appleseed shoot, be nice to your spouse and be responsible around your house and keep up on your home duties so that you can take a weekend off and come to a shoot. Even better, BRING your spouse to the shoot. If I remember correctly Nate and his bride come to these things together. BE LIKE NATE!!!

C ya,

brian

Nate Suns

Marksman
    Jan 15, 2013
    Fishers
    NO! Nashville is the ONLY place that will host Appleseed in Indiana. YOU MUST COME TO NASHVILLE!!!!

OK, while not true it was fun to type that in. The Nashville dates got submitted and posted before the IT issues occurred and the other dates will be posted in short order. Rest assured that we will have shoots all over the state in the places that you have come to expect and one or two that are new to us. So, if you haven't already, buy some .22 LR ammo to set aside for an Appleseed shoot, be nice to your spouse and be responsible around your house and keep up on your home duties so that you can take a weekend off and come to a shoot. Even better, BRING your spouse to the shoot. If I remember correctly Nate and his bride come to these things together. BE LIKE NATE!!!

C ya,

brian

I've got some 22lr and 5.56 set aside just for that purpose. I can't wait to get out there again and shoot. Nothing like laying down in the snow and looking down your sights to make you forget about the cold. :rockwoot:

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Nate, You might also want to keep your eyes peeled for the 19 April events. They're going to be spectacular this year.

Don't you think it's time you brought that 5.56 out to a KD event? You've already joined the exclusive ranks of the Winterseed Riflemen. Now it's time to earn that KD rocker!

Nate Suns

Marksman
    Jan 15, 2013
    Fishers
    Nate, You might also want to keep your eyes peeled for the 19 April events. They're going to be spectacular this year.

Don't you think it's time you brought that 5.56 out to a KD event? You've already joined the exclusive ranks of the Winterseed Riflemen. Now it's time to earn that KD rocker!

April 19th this year was great, I definitely want to do it again. Hopefully it can be a 2 day this year. A KD event is next on my list, I just have to wait for the schedule to come up to sign up for one.

rbsangler

Marksman
    Apr 24, 2011
    Lizton
    Easter was on the April 19th weekend this year, that is why the Appleseeds were cut down to 1 day, and that was the only reason. April 5th is Easter this coming year, rest assured that those April 18th and 19th appleseeds will be the full 2 days. Cannot wait myself!!! that is my very favorite one to attend!! It gets pretty emotional for me.....the whole sacrifice and courage thing. Those first patriots were something else!!! I love it.

Top Bottom