• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trickpony

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Out of State :(
    Was at Applied Ballistics yesterday to get some AR goodies and they had some S&W model 64? ex police revolvers in stainless for less than $300 for sale and a SWEET looking lightly used Nighthawk Custom T3 stainless 1911 in 45 ACP... WOW! Custom handgun behind the counter with no wait? Don't find that often...

And anybody looking for 69 grain .223 bullets? ABSI has 500 packs of SMK's for under $90!!! Hope to see some powders in there soon. They have CCI small rifle primers in stock too.

Last edited:

BoilerGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Lafayette
    Was at Applied Ballistics yesterday to get some AR goodies and they had some S&W model 64? ex police revolvers in stainless

Picked one of those up :rockwoot:

And you are correct...they are model 64-5, stainless, factory bobbed hammer, 4" barrel, .38 specials. I'll probably be cutting a front dovetail in the fixed sight and filling it in with some red or orange epoxy. I opened the sidecase and was pleased to find no rust. To make things even better, they have reman'd .38 special on hand. 100 rounds of that went through without a FTF.

Trickpony

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Out of State :(
    Went back to Applied Ballistics tonight and WOW did I ever find a deal...

Anybody in or near Lafayette should run by Applied Ballistics and talk to them about their "Build Your Own AR-15 Party." Prices are very good - 16" rifle kit you put together for $674 or a 20" for $684!

I picked up a flyer and now have to convince the Wife my 15Mo old needs a new AR :D

Top Bottom