Who will make post number 2,000,000 :popcorn:

Z7zib.png

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    And between all of us I doubt there is enough quality to sell in the classifieds :laugh:

My first bet would be Savage Eagle, since he has half of the posts... but he's a board swapper, so I'm betting on either a drug-gone-wrong Thread by Rambone or a I'm right and your wrong post by E5Ranger :rofl:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    And between all of us I doubt there is enough quality to sell in the classifieds :laugh:

My first bet would be Savage Eagle, since he has half of the posts... but he's a board swapper, so I'm betting on either a drug-gone-wrong Thread by Rambone or a I'm right and your wrong post by E5Ranger :rofl:

This is signature worthy! :bow:

:laugh:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield

WOW, reading this before checking in with the "unread posts" is like having somebody tell you the end of a movie before going into the theater. This sums up the end result of my daily login and catch up with what is happening routine.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

[/B]

This is signature worthy! :bow:

:laugh:

well I would say something in response but that would be like loading the gun for the enemy :):

by the way was that 2 mil?

Top Bottom