• ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I have used Giessle hi speed and RRA 2 stage triggers myself.

The RRA took a bit of effort to get in for some reason....both work great once in.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Thanks for the info.Just want a clean,crisp light trigger to bring out the best in this rifle.

Best $10.00 you'll ever spend improving a stock AR trigger:
    J P ENTERPRISES : AR-15 REDUCED POWER SPRING KIT - World's Largest Supplier of Firearm Accessories, Gun Parts and Gunsmithing Tools

If you feel the need to replace components in order to get a "two-stage" trigger, I recommend the Rock River or CMMG drop-in non-adjustable trigger kits.

CMMG : AR-15 GENERATION II DROP-IN TRIGGER - World's Largest Supplier of Firearm Accessories, Gun Parts and Gunsmithing Tools

HTH!

StandingReady

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    I run a RRA NM 2 stage, and it is great! It is very crisp and very light, but not so light that anything but an intentional pull will set it off. I would recommend considering that depending on if your AR is just benched for shooting groups or if it might ever be employed as a defensive weapon...

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    All the other posters listed some really great triggers.

My Geisselle malfunctioned during the Nationals. It doesn't get a second chance.

I have several RRA service rifle triggers. They are all two stage. First stage is 3 1/2 pound and the final stage is 1 1/4 pound. Outstanding trigger. Only way to get a safe 1 1/4 pound final trigger weight.

I have two modified RRA Service Rifle triggers that I use in my match and varmint rifles. They are easily modified for a 3 1/2 pound total and 3/4 pound final weight.

All of my triggers use Wolf extra power hammer springs for a noticeable decrease in lock time.

If you think I am a fan of RRA triggers, you would be correct.

Top Bottom