• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jimbob488

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    MERRILLVILLE INDIANA
    Hey I have this ar. I want to get this done in the next couple of days or just keep it and change things on it. When i can find parts that is. I have an psa marked upper. I am not sure if it is all psa. The barrel i do beleive is made by rguns. its not marked anywhere that i can see. i have looked at pictures and im positive it is a rguns 5.56 1x9 twist m4 profile barrel F marked front sight post. Has a carry handle on the flat top. its removable the receiver is tmarked. the lower appears on the outside to look like a complete psa lower. the grip and collapsable stock look stock psa. The parts kit i am not that knowledgeable. the bolt carrier group is marged RG i was told it was made by CMT for rguns on anothrer forum. It shoots ok just after trading it for what i lost in the trade it bothers me to look at it. so best case is a complete PSA gun with an Rguns barrel and bolt carrier group. I live in northwest indiana. merrillville to be exact. No pics at this time. I am willing to meet half way for a sale or trade if your not clear across the state. Interested in Sig 226R 220R 220R carry some type of 1911 HK compact in 9mm glock 26 17 plus cash. Cash offer 800.00- 900.00 so i can get what i want. make an offer like i said i have the next 2 days off.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom