• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hkfiend

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    in the Ford Galaxy
    I no longer have either an AK or an AR and during some really early spring cleaning I came across a box with these mags.

I have 16 USED USGI aluminum mags with the green followers. Different makes, some are unmarked as far as the maker. Some are in better shape cosmetic wise but all work great as far as I can tell. I'm going to ask for $15 per mag on these. SPF

Second, there are 6 of the HK steel reliability mags. These have the steel self leveling followers. These too are used, and show some cosmetic use, but again, the follower moves freely without any issues. Asking for $25 a piece. HK MAGS SOLD

Lastly, I have a bulgarian made AK (7.62x39) 75 round drum. It is still sealed in the cardboard box. I bought it a few years ago when I had my WASR10 and I sold one drum with the WASR and completely forgot I even bought a second drum. Asking $125 for this. AK DRUM SOLD

I'm in Evansville and will meet locally, and I will ship (6-10 dollars depending on where you live) and I will only ship to Indiana addresses. I accept only check or money order (cash is ok locally), and I haven't had an issues with this in the past. If you want to buy multiple mags, depending on how many I am willing to deal. First come, first served. I will go by order of emails in the inbox. I work full time and am going back to school full time so I might not get to them right away, but I will check them in the morning, afternoon and the evening. Any questions feel free to ask.

Not looking for any trades at this time, looking to do some work on the house and this will add some funds for some renovations.

Thanks for looking!

DSC_9292_zpse6179012.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom