• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Is there anywhere within say an hour or less of Columbus with a good selection of AR parts and tools?

Midway and Brownells seem to be out of stock on most of the free-float forends I'm looking at, most of the Armorer's tools and barrel wrenches that have any kind of decent rating. Hell, went to YHM's site and they were out of the forend I was looking at...

What's with the drought?

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Bradis in Camby.

I wondered about them... Might have to find a sitter and head over that way sometime... next week, lol. Refund hits tomorrow and if my weekend wasn't full I'd do it Saturday... Unless I can squeeze it in, hmmmm....

I'm tired of this lower and upper sitting around looking like nothing, gonna order my barrel tomorrow and start making it look like a rifle!

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Its been a few months since I've been in, but shooter521 keeps telling me about all the black rifle stuff they've been stocking these days. :yesway:

Cool, looks like I've got things flip flopped around enough to make a trip up there Saturday, gotta drop a friend off in Whiteland, so I'll be over halfway there! Might as well make the trip and see what I can find...

BIGE7.62

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    65   1   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    The Hills of Brown
    Elmore's greenwood ST. RD. 135 N 888-4500 I needed just the rear take down pin detent spring and they hooked me up like I was spending $500 ,Plus they have a wall full of AR product

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Elmore's greenwood ST. RD. 135 N 888-4500 I needed just the rear take down pin detent spring and they hooked me up like I was spending $500 ,Plus they have a wall full of AR product

I thought about stopping at Elmore's on the way because I had no idea what they carried, never been in there.

Looks like I don't have to drop anyone off in Whiteland tomorrow, but going to Bradis anyway, heh.
    Was hoping to get some more of my upper together and looking good until I found out there's an 8-12 week wait on my barrel... wow.

Top Bottom