• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    Within the next few weeks all my parts for my SBR AR upper will be comming in. I was wondering if someone here would be interested in loaning me the tools necessary to assemble my upper ? Ive already built the lower and will be running it as a pistol AR just to make sure it functions 100% before I send off my paperwork and check to the batf. Will need a upper vise block and barrel nut tool. Thanks ! Mods if this isnt the correct place for this Im sorry please move it where it needs to be.

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    I need one too, I think it looks like this...

730930.jpg

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    Yea that would be a nice one. This will more than likely be my only AR build so Id like to just barrow the tools rather then buy them. Surely someone here will loan them out Id even throw in a lil $ or some :40oz:

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I figured I'd just buy a combo wrench at the 1500. Of course, only found them at one table, in the middle east side of the south room. 30.00. Pass. That's a 10 or 12 dollar tool, I don't care how few of them there are. I'll make my own before I'll pay that.

chipdog4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    If you're installing barrels, get the clamshell type receiver block. Model 1 sales has them.

drygulchdan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2011
    Franklin
    Within the next few weeks all my parts for my SBR AR upper will be comming in. I was wondering if someone here would be interested in loaning me the tools necessary to assemble my upper ? Ive already built the lower and will be running it as a pistol AR just to make sure it functions 100% before I send off my paperwork and check to the batf. Will need a upper vise block and barrel nut tool. Thanks ! Mods if this isnt the correct place for this Im sorry please move it where it needs to be.

I have the tools and I live in Franklin. send me a private message with contact info and I will give you a call.

Top Bottom