• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    What do you want to do with this rifle? Plink? Hunt? Home defense? Take carbine classes? Zombie killer?

H&HMarine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2010
    Silver Lake
    go to a gun show and get a complete lower then pick out which upper you want while your there. I did that at the Indy show 2 years ago and got a 20" fluted stainless upper from doublestar for 550 with bolt and carrier. adn picked up a rock river lower for $250 so $800 in a nice AR...If you go with a basic carbine you can drop the price down considerably more too.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I thought so I bought my lower at Midwest gun exchange but they always have a booth at the gun shows so I thought u can buy them there.

I think he means on a personal sale as in no FFL. Begs the question of why, but to each their own.

INGO classifieds might be a place to start, once you get your posts in or site supporter status. You might be able to find a lower a gun show for a personal sale, but its not going to be the easiest thing to find.

col132

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2010
    Not going to name the dealer, but I just recently bought an LMT lower for $400 out the door. Same dealer had complete LMT M4 uppers for $600 out the door. Complete LMT M4 for $1000. That's pretty hard to beat.

Top Bottom