Archer Meats....Knows Customers Service!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Hunter68

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Greenfield
    This deer season was the first time I have used Archers meat in Greenwood for processing. Harvested a nice healthy doe opening weekend of firearms season, and didn"t have the proper storage for the deer due to the warm temps. So I decided to use Archers since they are located on my way home from the land I hunt. ( hunt in Greene county, live nearish to downtown Indy )
    Had the majority of it ground, some into sausage, etc. I asked for beef suet to be added, just to prevent overcooking. When we started cooking, we would easily get about 1/3 cup of fat from each pound of meat. NEVER had this problem with any other processor before. When I stopped in today to pick up my sausage, I spoke with Chris Archer and explained my displeasure with the meat. Had a nice conversation with him about the processing and asked questions about how to keep this from happening in the future. And don't you know, without asking, Chris made an offer to try and correct the problem now. Above and beyond anything I would have dreamed of asking for.
    In a time when customer service seems to be lacking, it should be shared when things are done right. I had never met Mr. Archer before today. Had never done business with them before this season. But after today, I am sure to come back again and again. :):
    So, with a solution in the works, I just wanted to share a POSITIVE experience with a merchant, and to say Thanks to a guy who goes out of his way to keep customers satisfied.

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    They are great people. We'll take a cow there on occasion to be butchered and split it with them. Always respectful and does a great job!

DBH

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Carmel
    Is Archer's on the south side the same owner's as the one in Fishers? If so, they butchered a couple of deer for me over the years. Good people.

The Stig

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Eastern Greene
    I remember as kid going with Mom and Dad to Archer's Meats when we lived in Bargersville. The used to fill up our freezer all the time with beef. Summer grilling was fun at our house.

Ah, the good ole days...

:)

MRP2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Greenwood
    Chris is really great to deal with. There is no BS and he always makes ensures that you are happy when you leave. I always take atleast one deer to his Archers in Greenwood each year

Top Bottom