• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I've got all 4 steel Arctic Cat OEM wheels from a 2004 Artic Cat 650. They are the stock medium grey wheels, and are in pretty good shape. They have a couple of small dings on the edge of the rims, but the paint is good and they look fine. I don't think there are any scratches on the painted center parts of the wheels themselves. Make an offer!

I also have a brand new handlebar, still in the box, and never mounted, for a 2002 Arctic Cat 375 Auto. These should work with most Arctic Cat 4x4 models from 2000 and through at least several years. The part number might be 0655-896. (At least that is the number on the box. The box is sealed, so I'm not 100% sure.) I bought this years ago, after a friend rolled my AC 375 and bent the handlebars. I was able to bend the old ones back, and just saved this just in case it happened again, which it did not. I long ago sold the 375, and forgot to send this with the machine. I'll take any reasonable offer!

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    HI .. what size are they?? bolt pattern also.. I have a yamaha grizzly 600 that I want some other wheels for just dont know if they would fit. Thanks. Tim

Top Bottom