Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Just read the USPSA rulebook. Gaming is frowned upon by plenty of people here. I cannot say why?

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I have never shot IDPA but if I did and "gaming is frowned upon" then they would probably hurt their jaw from the frown I would put on them.
    IT'S A GAME!!

I think the intended definition was to run the stage counter to the stage designers intent.
    In USPSA when you help set up stages there is probably a person there paying close attention to barricade placement and target orientation and such so that the course is probably going to be ran in one of the ways intended. If you see a fun way that you want to run the stage it is best to shut up about it until after that person walks away. "Gaming" is controlled by geography as it were.
    Other sports are more reliant on descriptions and planned scenarios, so going against what the stage designer had in mind gets more persnickety and argumentative.
    I think.

Jesse Tischauser

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    Oklahoma
    You left out the Technician, That is the guy who has to adjust his sights, stance, readjust his belt, and take up to much time on the line.

Lol! I hate those mental midgets. I am going to start every stage empty gun from now on just to prove the extra five hat/glassss adjustments, 25 slide racks and 14 fake draws don't matter.

Top Bottom