• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NICKT93

Plinker
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Nov 30, 2017
    MORGAN CO
    Picked up a 16in Armalite upper last year via trade and cash. It has a 14in free float M-Lok rail and Armalite BCG. It was a good deal and I don’t have a whole lot into it , I haven’t been able to really find a value on it so figured I’d get some insight here. I believe It’s an older model based on what I’ve seen on their website as I can’t find one to match . The barrel is stamped Armalite and the upper has the standard “A” stamp. Will try to get pics uploaded soon.
    Thanks in advance

pokersamurai

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    LaPorte
    It’s most likely not going to have any collector value. It’s going to be worth whatever someone is willing to pay for one. I’ve seen new Armalite uppers for sale between $550 and $1000, so it’s going to sell for less than that used, obviously.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    If by chance it's an ar10 b series, im looking for one myself. Otherwise they are decent uppers, there "t" and "nm" models that are known for their accuracy.

NICKT93

Plinker
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Nov 30, 2017
    MORGAN CO
    It’s most likely not going to have any collector value. It’s going to be worth whatever someone is willing to pay for one. I’ve seen new Armalite uppers for sale between $550 and $1000, so it’s going to sell for less than that used, obviously.
    Was thinking around $300-400 as well . Figuring it’s either a lower end model or and older one or both . Thanks !

NICKT93

Plinker
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Nov 30, 2017
    MORGAN CO
    If by chance it's an ar10 b series, im looking for one myself. Otherwise they are decent uppers, there "t" and "nm" models that are known for their accuracy.
    Nope it’s a 5.56 model . Seems good quality . Family member is wanting his first AR-15 asked me to help him find one . This is an extra I haven’t shot in over a year or if ever .

Top Bottom