• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Found a online retailer that has 1,000 bullets for $83. Has anyone used their bullets, if so, what's the skinny? I was originally going to go with Winchester, because my local shop carries them. However, they have gotten bad reviews on on Midway. The same company also carries SS109, which is something else I'm going to load.

Rifle/Pistol - Bullets - (Not Loaded Ammo)

Last edited:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Armscorp rifle bullets (not loaded ammo) was horrendously inconsistant in diameter, length, weight and in general appearance. All over the place!

Their pistol bullets are fairly consistant, not extraordinary, but decent. If you can get a good deal, go for it. I would group their pistol stuff in with Montana Gold, but pricing depending on dealer can vary big time.

hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    I learned my lesson the hard way. Just like Vern said, the .223 bullets I had were absolute junk. Very inconsistent. They are cheap for a reason

scowens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    I learned my lesson the hard way. Just like Vern said, the .223 bullets I had were absolute junk. Very inconsistent. They are cheap for a reason

+1 Bullet lenghts varied 0.79?? up to 0.83+ (going off memoy...) Not that the shooter was too good, but when I first got these (1000) for the same reason, it was all I could do to hold them on a 8 1/2 X 11 paper at 100yrds! That's when I measured them and discovered the variance. Didn't measure the profile/ogive. Weights varied, but I've got a balance scale and that would have taken too long for measuring :poop:.

These are excellent (read cheap) for plinking at close distances, using a rifle....

I won't buy any more of them.

Top Bottom