• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Local481

Plinker
    Rating - 81.8%
    9   2   0
    Jun 1, 2010
    I cant find any good info on this (hungarian rec) ssr 85b akm imported by Asenal USA. A friend has one for sale for $850 and I want to know if its worth it. Thanks any input would be nice,thanks

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Arsenal USA Model SSR-85B 7.62 x 39mm

IIRC, the Armory USA/Global Trades (fmr "Arsenal USA") SSR-85Bs were made from Hungarian and US parts, while the -85Cs were a hodgepodge of Polish, US and even Chinese parts. The -85Bs were decent guns, but sold for ~$550 as recently as a few years ago. For $800, you could get a NEW AK from Arsenal Inc.

Either get your buddy to come off his price considerably, or look elsewhere.

My :twocents:

Local481

Plinker
    Rating - 81.8%
    9   2   0
    Jun 1, 2010
    Arsenal USA Model SSR-85B 7.62 x 39mm

IIRC, the Armory USA/Global Trades (fmr "Arsenal USA") SSR-85Bs were made from Hungarian and US parts, while the -85Cs were a hodgepodge of Polish, US and even Chinese parts. The -85Bs were decent guns, but sold for ~$550 as recently as a few years ago. For $800, you could get a NEW AK from Arsenal Inc.

Either get your buddy to come off his price considerably, or look elsewhere.

My :twocents:

Thanks for the advice, with the price of aks going up I was just wondering if it was worth it. By the way he came down to 750. I passed

Top Bottom