• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Read this tonight and it just floors me how much the public is being snowed. If you INGO members would post this up in facebook or twitter wherever it can get around so people can see the lies being told. I'm gonna send a copy to Senators Coats and Donally.

Standing Guard | NRA Publications and Magazines
    standing-guard-37

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Read this tonight and it just floors me how much the public is being snowed. If you INGO members would post this up in facebook or twitter wherever it can get around so people can see the lies being told. I'm gonna send a copy to Senators Coats and Donally.

standing-guard-37

Surprised no one else responded. I thought it was a very well written article. Thanks for sharing. :yesway:

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Surprised no one else responded. I thought it was a very well written article. Thanks for sharing. :yesway:

I know what you mean, I was hoping it would be spread around. I really think it is important to know. All I hear or see on the news everyday is just how bad any kinda firearm is bad and/or how these people are mentally ill and dangerous. The system is in place but the elite will not make it function properly.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles

standing-guard-37

The NRA, backed a 10 year sentence, for using a gun, in the commission of a felony, 10 years, no "good time". It was signed, while Bill Clinton, was Pres., and HE took all the credit .....

Top Bottom