• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Stop eating the poison that are fruits and vegetables that the "health food" nazis, actually a cabal of organic farmers tied to big agriculture, are pushing on America. Fruits and veggies are laced with bacteria in order to kill us and laced with RFID chips to track us.

You need protein, silverfin protein!:yesway:

Purdue University is on the cutting edge of food science and science marches on. Asian carp, logically re-branded silverfin, is healthy and will not kill you, unlike fruits and veggies! Maybe we can add carp to our frog smoothies?

Asian carp -- it's what's for dinner. Well, maybe someday. For some of us. | Journal and Courier | jconline.com

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Heh, I don't inject the bacteria in my fruits and vegetables, and no RFID chips in them either. Shh, don't tell big brother. +1 on using an "inevitable" protein source, though. Those things are here to stay, may as well use them.

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    GRIND THEM UP INTO CAT FOOD....SAMURAI SWORD, CHECK. FOOTBALL HELMET, CHECK. BOAT WITH CRAZY CAPTAIN...LET ME TALK TO MY DAD

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Heh, I don't inject the bacteria in my fruits and vegetables, and no RFID chips in them either.

Bacteria is injected into your fruits and veggies by the use of night soil by organic farmers or by the farmers themselves as they are nothing more than stalking horses for Big Ag. RFID chips are inserted as well by a special task force of .gov and Big Ag and Big Pharma (how do you think they found out about the lettuce from California today or the melons from Colorado? RFID . . . *whisper* CFR).

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I mean mine as in the ones I grow myself, and between the motion senors and the video cameras, nobody sneaks up on my fruits and vegetables.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    between the motion senors and the video cameras, nobody sneaks up on my fruits and vegetables

The bacteria and RFID chips are kept in Haliburton black helicopters. The Haliburton birds hover above so they do not set off the motion sensors and use invisibility cloaks as in Iraq.

I heard Alex Jones say it so it must be true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POl6n2VArBw&feature=related

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Well, then, I, for one, welcome our invisible overlords. I, as a bus driver, could be helpful in rounding up workers for... whatever they want done.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I object, no dupe!

The article I link to is a Purdue professor, not a corrupt, incompetent Illinois politician.:p

The Chinese do carp very well. Best I've found in the States is Wang's in Memphis, Tennessee.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I read the title of the thread to my wife, to which she replied "ewww!"

Then she said "We'll it would be great if they could, those things totally catch themselves..."

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

(someone please acknowledge that you got what she meant too)

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The sooner folks accept these in place of catfish, the better. They'll be the only thing left in our river systems in another 10 years.

Top Bottom