At least a dozen people injured, suspect 'down' after shooting at New Mexico sch

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    I try not to give credence to conspiracy theories, but this is at least the 2nd time that has happened, this year, with pro-gun bills on the table.

Realistically though, when will they finally understand this type of thing keeps happening to soft targets?

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Last report I saw said no one else was injured. A case of retaliation for bullying perhaps? Not a whole lot of info out, assumed or confirmed, which is kind of odd. Haven't even said if the shooter was a student or not.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    So, to avoid being a total Richard he should have just offed himself to start with. He planned to die that day, why the need to take others with him? I suppose once the insanity sets in there's no way to tell.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So, to avoid being a total Richard he should have just offed himself to start with. He planned to die that day, why the need to take others with him? I suppose once the insanity sets in there's no way to tell.

Attempting to apply rational thinking to an obviously addled and irrational mind.

Top Bottom