• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nalees

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    My search for a carry gun is complete (well almost pending shipping)... bought a used walther pps 9mm from buds today! I've wanted one ever since shooting my father-in-law's! Happy day!

jesse485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    La Porte
    I just got one of those last weekend. I was looking for a Kahr CM9, but when I saw the PPS for $450 used, I jumped. I love the gun, except for mag release, strange sights (shoots low), and cost of mags. Shoots very well for a pistol of it's size, though.

nalees

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    So my pps arrived today at my ffl (dad). It came without the box, manual, and extra mag that it was advertised with. Is Bud's known for making things right on order messups? I was looking at a used vertec from them too...hope they make this right.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    So my pps arrived today at my ffl (dad). It came without the box, manual, and extra mag that it was advertised with. Is Bud's known for making things right on order messups? I was looking at a used vertec from them too...hope they make this right.

Things like this are why I'd be hesitant to buy a used gun online...

nalees

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    Just called in and they're forwarding the issue to an account manager. Hopefully I'll get a callback in a few hours or so.

@booey50, i know they're not cheap. it came with 2 mags, so i'm content with that. 1 in the gun, 1 in my pocket :)

Top Bottom