• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I'm getting ready to mail off a batch of form 1's, and wondered if I need to buy a manilla envelope to mail them in, or if I can get by with folding them, and putting them in a regular envelope. Last time I bought the big one, but am feeling cheap and want to drop these in the mail tonight. As anal retentive as the BATF seem to be, this seemed worthy of asking.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Feel free to fold em. If you use a manilla envelope, it won't make a difference as they (BATFE) will send them back to you upon approval folded up in a #10 envelope anyway.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    I normally send mine in that flat-rate envilope from the post office. Costs more than a #10 but I havn't had one lost yet, where my #10 has a 1/9 loss rate.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    hey not to hijack, but did you get your forms signed here in bloomington, or do you live somewhere else too and get them signed there? I am wondering because I have a "permanent" address further north and was planning on getting them signed up there because I thought bloomington might be a hassle.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I've had the BPD chief sign them in the past, with no trouble at all. Drop them off with the gal up front, and they'll call you to pick them up in a day or 2 when they are signed.

Top Bottom