• ...and so much more!
  • sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Sometimes I just have to scratch my head. :scratch:

A close friend of mine picked up a 686 recently and came over to show it off. While visiting, he told me of his trip that day to Dave's Gunshop in Holland. As he pulled into the parking lot, he noticed some shady characters going through some cars in the parking lot. According to him, they fit the "meth-head" description to a tee. He went past them and into the shop to get the workers (all of which were armed, of course). The group was confronted, told to leave, which they complied with, after asking permission to use the restroom. While using the facilties, the cars were searched and it didn't appear anything was gone, save for a cell-phone charger. ISP was called and began to search for the group, but couldn't locate them.

After it was over one worker went into the restroom and came out with the car charger that one of the try-to-be theives had left. :dunno:

Remember that old commercial with the egg and the frying pan?

Edit: Found it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FtNm9CgA6U

Last edited:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Wow...sounds like a wierd deal for sure. I've been to Dave's before and have family in the Holland area.

Sad to think there are some mindless people out there that have wasted their lives and reduced their existence to that sort of behavior.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    That is one of the best gun shops I have ever been to in my life. I'm glad they are not afraid to keep the rats out. IMO Daves is the only gun shop near evansville that is worth walking into.

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    That is one of the best gun shops I have ever been to in my life. I'm glad they are not afraid to keep the rats out. IMO Daves is the only gun shop near evansville that is worth walking into.

I would disagree, Right to bear arms is quickly becoming a very nice shop and is much closer to eville. We also have Wittakers which is by far the coolest gun shop I have ever been in

Top Bottom