• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I know there are some golfers here on INGO, so I thought I would share a cool website that was recommended to me by a fellow golfer. It is called oobgolf:

oobgolf

It is free to sign up. Basically it tracks whatever you want it to track (fairways hit, GIR, putts, penalty strokes, etc.) It also gives you a handicap without paying for one. You can add "friends" and can keep up on their stats. Kinda cool, I guess. Another cool feature, is that you can print custom scorecards when you and your "friends" play, that show you who gets strokes (and how many) on which holes. That makes betting easier. I just registered yesterday, so I have not fully explored the site, but I just thought I would pass it on. If you want to add me as a "friend," my username is the same as mine here.

Oh yea, there is an App for that.

Another App I use is "Swing by Swing Golf." It is a rangefinder that uses GPS (obviously), but shows the holes on a satellite view. It is free, and, from what I can tell, is pretty accurate (within a yard or two from the markers in the fairway). I am not a pro, so a couple yards here and there don't really matter. :D It doesn't seem to drain my battery either, which is also a plus.

So when is that INGO golf outing? :D

Top Bottom