• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dieselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Bloomington
    Im in the market for a flashlight. anyone at the 1500 selling higher end flashlights (surefire, streamlight, etc) not those chinese pieces of crap?

trip9901

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I have see surefire there before and i know that there are plenty of tables with high end lights for sure!

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    There was a dealer with streamlight and surefire last 1500. They were located in the back left/middle of the building.

Just be sure you know what you are looking for and be aware of the going price. There is a large flashlight retailer there that sells Streamlight, Surefire, etc. but his prices even though he says are "sale" prices are still above what you may be able to find the same light for on line or from another dealer,

Also beware of the guy selling repackaged lights from Sam's Club/Costco as the latest, best, brightest, tacticoolest, every police officer uses them lights.

theledwarehouse

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    Vicksburg, MI
    Im in the market for a flashlight. anyone at the 1500 selling higher end flashlights (surefire, streamlight, etc) not those chinese pieces of crap?

I'd be happy to talk lights with you. I will warn you that if you don't want Chinese lights, you are stuck with Surefire, mag, pelican or Elzetta. Stream light and innova only assemble their lights here.

dieselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Bloomington
    I'd be happy to talk lights with you. I will warn you that if you don't want Chinese lights, you are stuck with Surefire, mag, pelican or Elzetta. Stream light and innova only assemble their lights here.

The fact that they are made in china doesnt bother me, im just referencing the cheapo $10 led's.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Ive had good luck with the flashlight depot guy. hes the one with the water purifiers and his friend selling the pelican cases.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    which distributor is this?
    Don't know the name. He usually sets up on a corner table in one of the middle aisles. He likes to shine his lights off of a reflective target up in the rafters. If he sounds like a QVC pitch man than you know you have found him. The brand he used to pitch that I bought from Sam's club is Element. They are a decent cheap light for normal use but the switches don't always work so I wouldn't trust my life to them. They were also about half of the price this guy was selling them for. When I asked him about them he first said that all of the seconds went to Sam's club. Element must have a real problem then because they had them by the skid load.

He later changed his story and said that the model he sold was the "special police issue made much better" Really what's different about yours? better lights and stuff. He then goes on to the next sucker...

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    Don't know the name. He usually sets up on a corner table in one of the middle aisles. He likes to shine his lights off of a reflective target up in the rafters. If he sounds like a QVC pitch man than you know you have found him. The brand he used to pitch that I bought from Sam's club is Element. They are a decent cheap light for normal use but the switches don't always work so I wouldn't trust my life to them. They were also about half of the price this guy was selling them for. When I asked him about them he first said that all of the seconds went to Sam's club. Element must have a real problem then because they had them by the skid load.

He later changed his story and said that the model he sold was the "special police issue made much better" Really what's different about yours? better lights and stuff. He then goes on to the next sucker...
    lol this is the same guy that said him and his buddy designed some of those lights. i like stopping by his booth just to hear what new random story he has made up. that and i like shining the lights on the cool little target :D

Top Bottom