Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Who is this numbnuts?

Is he the son of some SOT or something?

What's with the fake accent?

LOL his fake accent always makes me laugh.It's obvious that he's american from his grammar and the way he talks but he uses an american style "russian" accent (just like in the movies when actors are not russians but play russians) on every of his videos for some reasons. :): :rolleyes:
    And I have yet to hear it speak russian.
    I guess it's just for show.

He's a famous Youtuber that makes firearms related videos, but I dont know why nobody ever question his obviously fake and ridiculous accent.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    LOL his fake accent always makes me laugh.It's obvious that he's american from his grammar and the way he talks but he uses a american style "russian" accent (just like in the movies) on every of his videos for some reasons. :): :rolleyes:
    And I have yet to hear it speak russian.
    I guess it's just for show.

He's a famous Youtuber that makes firearms related videos, but I dont know why nobody ever question his obviously fake and ridiculous accent.

Almost everyone that sees his vids (everyone I know, at least) points out the phony accent.

It's obvious his vids are tongue-firmly-planted-in-cheek

Why so serious?

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    I'm with you guys. Don't matter how he speaks. I love some of the weapons. One vid he says he's in Chicago. I can see a lot of signs in different vids and all in English. Also saw an American license plate but couldn't tell which state.

Love the guns.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm with you guys. Don't matter how he speaks. I love some of the weapons. One vid he says he's in Chicago. I can see a lot of signs in different vids and all in English. Also saw an American license plate but couldn't tell which state.

Love the guns.

He could even borrow those guns to shoot them if he lived in Russia and could probably not own any (not that he owns the gun he uses in his videos anyway).
    I know in one of his videos he's in a gun shop and says that they let them use their guns and range, and he gives them some ads on Youtube and gave the link to their website for people to visit.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Almost everyone that sees his vids (everyone I know, at least) points out the phony accent.

It's obvious his vids are tongue-firmly-planted-in-cheek

Why so serious?

I know that his videos are not serious but I guess some of his viewers take them serioulsy and I just never seen any comment on his videos from people who question his accent.

Im not serious, im just glad people know he's playing a character. :)

doublebarrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 26, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Saw his one of his videos first time like a year ago. Didn't like the way he handles his guns (movie star style, muzzle sweeping everywhere, etc.), so I quit watching...

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I was going to criticize the fact he didn't wear safety glasses in the first part of the video, but then I considered if I had that to shoot, I'd probably be so excited to shoot it I might forget mine too to get started...

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    ... I really need to get on getting my SOT ...

I would burn so much money with that...

the only thing, though, you've got to be able to show you're in actual business in order to get/maintain the SOT.

Long-gone are the days when you can just get your FF licenses "just to have cool toys"

-J-

Top Bottom