• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indymadcaster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    morgan co
    I have one in 9mm with nightsights Best, most accurate, reliable piece i have owned, Keep thinking about an H&K P7 and just cannot do it
    had a couple TZ-75 series 88 9mm/41AE guns too should have NEVER sold them either.............................

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Jericho 941

Got an IMI Jericho 941 in .45 ACP. It is a pleasure to shoot, accurate and just feels so good in the hand. Have a couple of 1911's, I grew up shooting 1911 but this Jericho 941 is my favorite gun to shoot. If I could only have one handgun in .45 ACP I would take the Jericho 941 without hesitation. Everyone that I have let shoot it is impressed with it.

Now wait, there will be a few haters to post some negatives about the Jericho 941. :popcorn:

TSmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Seymour
    I too really like this gun. I would like to find one a shop so I can put my hands on one to see how it feels. Anybody know of any shops that have them? Around west side or south side of Indy or south central Indiana?

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    I too really like this gun. I would like to find one a shop so I can put my hands on one to see how it feels. Anybody know of any shops that have them? Around west side or south side of Indy or south central Indiana?

Don's Guns has one in stock in compact variety. I know i know i shouldn't mention their name but its there and at the price they are asking you won;t be buying it.

indymadcaster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    morgan co
    i have had a CZ-75 series 88 convertible in 9mm/41AE AND MY BABY EAGLE!
    they are made from the same parts! lol some stuff was a direct swap.
    I should have kept the 41 ae conversion I LOVE the round way more punch than 40S&W I have let many people shoot my baby eagle all remark how soft shooting it is
    I do reload for it but due to the poly rifling i use .359 cast 120 gr in my practice loads

TSmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Seymour
    Don's Guns has one in stock in compact variety. I know i know i shouldn't mention their name but its there and at the price they are asking you won;t be buying it.

Thanks for the heads up. :yesway: I would rather buy one blind, without ever holding one, than to have to go to Don's guns. Last time I was at a Don's Guns was 18 yrs ago at 38th/georgetown around Lafayette Sq. Mall. Not going to that part of town.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Thanks for the heads up. :yesway: I would rather buy one blind, without ever holding one, than to have to go to Don's guns. Last time I was at a Don's Guns was 18 yrs ago at 38th/georgetown around Lafayette Sq. Mall. Not going to that part of town.

I was looking for one and just wanted to hold it and they were the only one in town that had it. I really want one.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I had a baby eagle II .40 (my 1st INGO trade) and loved everything about it except for the slide-mounted safety and that became a deal breaker for me, so I got rid of it. If I still had it now then I wouldn't get rid of it I would just pull it out of the back of the safe and take it to the range once or twice a year...

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I had a baby eagle II .40 (my 1st INGO trade) and loved everything about it except for the slide-mounted safety and that became a deal breaker for me, so I got rid of it. If I still had it now then I wouldn't get rid of it I would just pull it out of the back of the safe and take it to the range once or twice a year...

I didn't mind the slide safety on the M9. Should have kept it, but I sold it because I decided it was just too bulky.

jy951

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    I have a late model iwi jericho 941 full size all steel in 9mm. Bought for the range and home, not to carry. Shoots well, no issues. Cz75b mags function perfect with no modifications in it. Iwi/imi stuff is underrated imho.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    I have an old model police surplus single action. smooth as butter.
    VS the CZ75 series, the hump low on the grip actually fits my hands phenominally, better than the high hump on the 75s. The old ones at least are tanfoglio clones and while qualitatively the same, dimensions are slightly different so not all parts swap.

The P7s are also worthy of grail-gun status but have already gotten to the point of being a collector more than a shooter price wise, even for an HK.

Top Bottom