• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    My wife was at Sam's club today there was this woman behind her that kept pushing into her space to the point where she was literally less than inches from her. At point my wife was wondering what her deal was? So she turns around and asks her if she would mind backing up a bit? Then the woman tells my wife "you move I go next" my wife reaches into her cart and "Accidently drops the package of thick cut bacon on her feet the lady learnedly very quickly about personal space. then my wife says to her I am so sorry:) well actually no I am not! Guess you should know its not nice to be rude to people. The lady stormed off. Maybe people should cc bacon?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    People crowding too close to you? Much easier solution:

flirfart.gif

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I really hate strangers getting in my personal space. This seems to happen often at the checkout, where they are nudging me with their cart or running it into the back of my legs. I've bumped the cart back at the person a few times, or shoved it back with my foot. I'll have to remember the bacon trick...lol. I'd be tempted to use something heavier, but better not!

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    If your Sam's store is like our Sam's & Costco then they were probably foreigners. Our stores (especially the Costco) is like a 3rd world country's bazaar - I'd bet more than half are foreign. People sleeping on the couches when it's hot outside in the store's AC, walking around talking gibberish eating free samples, and rushing you at the checkout like it's a UN Food Drop.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    There was a "lady" at Aldi's in the checkout lane many years ago who kept banging my heels with her shopping cart. After the 3rd or 4th time I turned around and told her "If you get any closer we'll be married". Didn't happen again. No bacon required! I have also told Moms with unruly children "Now you know why tigers eat their young!"

Top Bottom